1. How can I submit a press release/toksave through this site?
A: Go to the ‘Contact Us’ icon at the bottom left hand corner of the screen and fill out the contact form. The information will be received by our team. If the content received is approved, it will be aired online.
2. How can I apply to careers advertised online?
A: Visit the ‘Careers’ section at the bottom left-hand corner of the screen. You will find an email address for our Human Resources Department. Please send your CV with a cover letter to the email address provided.
3. Is there a postal address I can use to send a letter to EMTV?
A: You can find our postal address at the bottom left-hand corner of the screen in the ‘Contact Us’ section.
4. Are there programs available for viewing on the website, apart from EMTV national and international news?
A: Yes. We have regularly updated sections on sports, entertainment, business and property. These icons are located at the top section of the website. You can also take a look at videos of our new programs, under the icon ‘New Programs’ located on the top right hand corner of the screen.
5. How can I report reception problems in my area?
A: Fill out the contact form in the ‘Contact Us’ section located on the bottom left-hand corner of your screen. Your message will be received by us and relayed to our technical team.